Friday, September 13, 2019

Blog Day 7

Today was test day. At first I was kind of nervous about our test because I left my book at school, but then I realized i could study with my blog and the powerpoint. I don really think the test was hard, i just think i could have studied more. I don't want to say I did amazing and jinx myself but i think i did okay. The questions weren't that hard but I definitely think my short answer could have been written better. I also didn't know the answer to the extra credit other than I knew that it started with a D. The test was better then I expected and overall i think i did pretty good but definitely could've done better if i had studied more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Assignment!

Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn&#...