Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Blog Day 1

I would say that the best part of my day was free mod because I had it with two of my friends and it was right before lunch so I could get in line before it got long. I also liked my math class which is surprising considering I hate math because I'm so bad at it. We did a game in it and my group won so that's fun. I would say that the worst part of my day was when i got lost looking for one of my classes. It was actually kind of funny but nothing else bad happened today. I like my seat because its at the back of the class so I can see everything. I would feel cramped if I was in the middle or the front rows. I don't really dislike anything about my seat honestly I think it's pretty good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Assignment!

Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn&#...