Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Quiz Day

So we had a quiz today and I actually think I did good on it which is good. We finished the Grids and Time Zones PowerPoint. Time zones are regions on the globe that observes a standard time for legal, commercial, and social purposes. Time zones usually follows the boundaries of countries because its more convenient for areas in  close commertial communication to keep the same time. Time zones are split up by hours, with an exception of Australia who has a 30 minuets buffer. Most of these time zones are messed up due to them going through cities so there's really no point in them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Assignment!

Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn&#...