Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Reveiwww

Today in class we reviewed last nights homework. Some of the statistics we discovered were interesting to me. Like the one about China and India having a higher population than the United States.  I just find it weird how India has almost 1 billion more people but the United States is almost three times bigger. I also found it interesting that the word has 1.201 billion people without electricity. That just amazes me because it seems like so many people have electricity and it's hard to imagine what life would be like without it.  Because we don't have class tomorrow im going to study for my test on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Assignment!

Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn&#...