Friday, December 13, 2019

Exam Day 1

So today we took the essay part of out December exam. Like I said in my last blog post I felt very confident in my essay and I hope to do really well on it. Today when we got to class we sat dow and almost immediately started writing. When I finished I had used up most of my time which is good. I also used a second page so I guess that's good because not a lot of people used a second sheet. I don't know if its because I have big handwriting or if i just wrote a thorough essay but I'm going to go with writing a good essay. I think i am prepared for the other part of the exam and I hope I do really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Assignment!

Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn&#...