Friday, March 6, 2020

The end of the Greece PowerPoint

Today we had a pop quiz in class and I think I only got 1 or 2 wrong so that's good. We also finished the Greece PowerPoint so here are my notes:

Aristotle:

  • Was a student of Plato
  • He helped foster the idea of Athens as an intellectual destination
  • He had a school (the Lyceum) where he focused on cooperative research and building on knowledge gathered from all over the world
  • dreamed of having knowledge easily accessible in one location
  • taught Alexander the Great
He wrote on topics such as:

  • logic-physics-biology
  • ethics-politics-rhetoric
  • motion-theater-poetry
  • metaphysics-psychology-dreams




No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Assignment!

Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn&#...