Tuesday, April 21, 2020
Day 14-Essay Prep
Today we have to pick out a topic to write our essay on. My topic is to describe the three philosophers (Socrates, Plato, Aristotle) impacts on Greek society and society today. In the first paragraph, I will state the question and give an introduction to greek philosophy. In the second paragraph, I will talk about Socrates' life and talk about what he did for philosophy in Athens. In the third paragraph, I will start by explaining how Socrates and Plato relate to each other. Then I will explain who Plato was and what he did. For my fourth paragraph, I will explain who Aristotle was and how he relates to the other two. then I will continue by explaining his work and his effects on philosophy. In my last paragraph, I will go back to my original question and summarize everything that I wrote as a conclusion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Assignment!
Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn...
-
Today class was only 40 minutes because of the pep rally and powder puff game so we didn't really get to start the Power Point. The new ...
-
What's up so I've been mia this week because I'm currently dying of the coronavirus. (not actually but I have been really sick) ...
-
So we had a quiz today and I actually think I did good on it which is good. We finished the Grids and Time Zones PowerPoint. Time zones are ...
You are definitely on the right track here, Aeowynn!
ReplyDelete