Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Day 14-Essay Prep

Today we have to pick out a topic to write our essay on. My topic is to describe the three philosophers (Socrates, Plato, Aristotle) impacts on Greek society and society today. In the first paragraph, I will state the question and give an introduction to greek philosophy. In the second paragraph, I will talk about Socrates' life and talk about what he did for philosophy in Athens. In the third paragraph, I will start by explaining how Socrates and Plato relate to each other. Then I will explain who Plato was and what he did. For my fourth paragraph, I will explain who Aristotle was and how he relates to the other two.  then I will continue by explaining his work and his effects on philosophy. In my last paragraph, I will go back to my original question and summarize everything that I wrote as a conclusion.

1 comment:

Last Assignment!

Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn&#...