Monday, November 18, 2019

Test Day!

Today was test day!! I came in like 10 minuets late because I had an orthodontist appointment but I didn't miss anything because everyone was studying when I came in. As for the test I think I did pretty well. I was really busy this weekend and didn't get a lot of time to study which is unfortunate, but I think I did okay. I know I got the first question wrong because I accidentally put 7.6 million instead of billion for the worlds population but its okay because that shouldn't effect my grade that much. Overall I think I did pretty good and I'm excited to start a new lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Assignment!

Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn&#...