Friday, November 15, 2019

Jeopardy?

So today in class we rewatched the TedTalk video we watched from awhile ago. This was actually really helpful because now I understand what the video was talking about and absorbed the information unlike the first time I watched it. We talked about possible test questions so this video will definitly help me when studying for the test. We also watched last nights Jeopardy game and we knew some of the questions because they were about population and settlement. Changing gears a little bit I think I am going to do well on this test because I have the whole weekend to study and we have alot of things to study off of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Assignment!

Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn&#...