Monday, March 16, 2020
Cyber Day 1
Socrates was a politician who led Athens through much of its Golden Age. He had three goals for Athens: to strengthen democracy, hold and strengthen the empire, and glorify Athens. Direct democracy is run directly by citizens and not representatives. The Delian League is a group made from Athenians and some other Greek city-states where they helped other city-states be free from the Persians.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Assignment!
Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn...
-
Today class was only 40 minutes because of the pep rally and powder puff game so we didn't really get to start the Power Point. The new ...
-
What's up so I've been mia this week because I'm currently dying of the coronavirus. (not actually but I have been really sick) ...
-
So we had a quiz today and I actually think I did good on it which is good. We finished the Grids and Time Zones PowerPoint. Time zones are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment