Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Finishing our presentation

Today in class we finished our presentations and we're going to present them tomorrow. Our Powerpoint doesn't have a lot on it, but we are mainly going to be talking by memory instead of just reading off of the Powerpoint. I think our group worked pretty well together and got a lot done in class. I am going to go in tonight and fix some things up and proofread our slides just to make sure they sound good. For tomorrows presentation, I will be reading the last slide on solutions for Vietnam. I think i came up with some pretty good solutions and i also put in solutions that are already underway. I'm not super nervous about presenting because I know a lot about my topic and I'm confident that my group will present well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Assignment!

Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn&#...