Thursday, November 7, 2019

The Solution Project

Today we started a project for the second quarter. This is a project that we're doing in groups of 4 or 5. We have to choose a developing country and a post-industrial country and figure out solutions to economical problems that they might have. My group chose Japan and Vietnam for our countries. Some problems in Japan are the birthrate is shrinking and the economy is still trying to recover from World War 2. Problems in Vietnam are forrest degradation, pollution, and lack of education. I am excited to see how the rest of this research turns out and how well my group presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Assignment!

Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn&#...