Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Kinda Pop Quiz

So today we started off class by having Mr. Schick tell us that he was considering giving us a pop quiz on population and settlement. Fortunately for us he decided not to. I knew most of the answers to the questions but the only thing that tripped me up was correlating the right countries to the questions and knowing the populations of some countries. This class was definitely more entertaining because we had a shadow. She would answer some of the questions and participate in class which is pretty cool. Finally we ended off class talking about final semester exams and things like that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Assignment!

Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn&#...