Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Easy 10 Points

 Infant Mortality Rate: 32 deaths/1,000 live births (world)- this fact says that the infant mortality rate for the world is 32 deaths/1,000 live births. This is just kind of crazy to me because i know infant mortality rate is a big problem but that just seems like so many more dead babies than I expected.  

Population below poverty: 15.1% (2010 est.) (US)- This says that 15% of the United States is under the poverty line. This amazes me because our economy as a county is doing well so I wouldn't think that 15% of the population would be living in poverty. 

Military Expediters: 1.82% of GDP (2018) (France)- France is 60th in the world for how much they spend on military expediters a year. By knowing this you can tell that France spends more on education and other necessities rather than spending it on their military. 

Population: 332,634 (July 2018 est.) (Bahamas)- I would expect more people to live in the Bahamas because of all the places to go and visit. The Bahamas has a lot of pull forces so it just interests me that more people wouldn't want to live there. 

Airports: 63 (2013) (Switzerland)- Switzerland doesn't have a lot of transportation methods in the first place which I think is very interesting. I would assume that even thought Switzerland is a small country, they would have more than 63 airports. 


China-rise slowly Declining
United States-rise rapidly Declining slowly
Japan- declining Declining
Jamaica-rising rapidly Declining 
Luxembourg-declining Declining

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Assignment!

Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn&#...