Friday, November 1, 2019

Last day of Quarter 1

So today was the last day in quarter 1 and I'm not disappointed in my grade but I definitely think I can do better in this class. Anyways today we rewatched the video that we watched yesterday by Hans Rosling then took a quiz on it. Not going to lie I forgot about the quiz so i didn't really do that well on it but Im not stressed because the second quarter just started so I have time to make it up. After the quiz we went over the topic questions that we covered in this unit. We talked about how people live longer now because of medical advancements that we didn't have in the past.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Assignment!

Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn&#...