Monday, November 25, 2019

Quiz Day

Today our classes were supposed to be 50 minuets long, but instead they were changed to 45 minuets because the prayer service went longer than expected. This didn't really effect our quiz though, thankfully. When we got to class and sat down Mr. Schick gave us like 10-15 minuets to study for the quiz. I'm glad he did because I was not as prepared as I thought I was. Its not that I didn't know the material, its that I had a hard time matching it up with the correct religion. Overall I think I did pretty good but I do think I tripped up on a few. Hopefully this will bring my grade up to an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Assignment!

Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn&#...