Saturday, November 23, 2019

Test Review

Today in class we reviewed for our test on Monday. We used Sam's quilt which was actually very helpful and i'll definitely use it when studying this weekend. I have a pretty busy weekend this week but I'm planning on making a quizlet of my own to study with and I'll also study with the notes we took in class. The quilt didn't take up the whole class so Mr. Schick told us about when he worked in the entertainment industry. Some of them were actually super cool and I didn't know he worked on so many movies. Overall this was a pretty good friday and i think I will do well on my quiz on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Assignment!

Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn&#...