Friday, December 6, 2019

I don't know what to title this blog

Today in class we talked about which of the three videos we liked the best. Most of the class voted for the Khan Academy video so we watched it and played Okay Stop. We also have a quiz on Monday which I hope i do well in because I need the good grade. We also talked about John Carroll and its tuition. I think that we get a lot out of the school and the money we spend on tuition is well worth it. It's setting me up to go to a good college which is my main goal right now. Anyways Im planning on studying over the weekend so I ca do well before the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Assignment!

Hi Future Me, I think it's safe to say that this year has been full of crazy new experiences for me. Going into John Carroll I didn&#...